TitleEase: A Turn Key Solution to Build your Title and Settlement Services Business!
Why a TitleEase Franchise?
Much more than a Title Company Joint Venture, TitleEase is not just an agreement between two parties, but a fully encompassing system meticulously developed to incorporate and deliver to our partners every element required to successfully build and operate your own fully compliant title insurance and settlement services business.
The TitleEase Franchise System is ideal for:
Benefits of a TitleEase Franchise
The TitleEase TurnKey Solution
Building Your Business
We help you quickly build your title and settlement services business by:
- Guiding your organization through the licensing process
- Providing underwriter approval and agreements
- Training you and your staff on all aspects of title and settlement processes, software usage and RESPA
- Assisting you throughout the recruiting and hiring process by providing staffing models, detailed position descriptions, and our guide to best practices
Operating Your Business
Once your business is up and running we work side by side with your team and provide direction and oversight on every file by:
- Implementing customized work-flows to maximize efficiencies and reduce timelines
- Providing you our proprietary Operations Manual to guide you through every task and every function
- Managing all escrow and trust accounts and facilitating disbursements
- Providing our experts for additional support when needed
We provide you access to the most powerful and customizable workflow automation software in the title and escrow industry, ResWare, which enables your business by:
- Automating your real estate transactions which streamlines processes, enhances productivity, and reduces stress
- Empowering your team to perform quickly and efficiently
Maximizing your productivity and your profits
Our franchise opportunity is deemed fully RESPA compliant. Further, the TitleEase System is constructed to remain fully RESPA compliant by monitoring and making changes in the event rules and/ or regulations change over time.
Monitoring regulatory changes and providing requisite training to you and your staff.